Saturday, May 21, 2011

Red Egg N Ginger Party

Following the root of my Chinese heritage, today I'm holding an e-red egg and ginger party!
Why, you might ask, because this baby blog is officially one-month-old today since hitting the internet world. ^_^

In my previous love letter, I wrote what I've learned technically from blogging. Now I realize that I also learn non-technical things. What's that?


  1. Fashion blogging is really fun!

  2. There are so many wonderful fashion bloggers out there. Eversince I started this blog, I've found many other similar-minded fashion bloggers from all over the world, which inspired me to continue posting, as well as to incorporate their creative ideas onto my daily wardrobe. It's like an anonymous sisterhood, though as a newcomer, I guess most of them don't even realize that I exist. :)

  3. This blog has really push me (in a good way) to give more thought and consideration on what I put on my body everyday. It pushes me to become more creative, more versatile, and try out new things beyond my comfort zone, both in style and color picks.

  4. Despite the fun, fashion blogging is also a lot of work! Especially for novice, non-professional blogger like me! I mean, with so many things going on in life: work, play, relationships, family, etc. , sometimes I either forget to take pictures of my outfit, or too lazy to post the pictures. I know now that if I want to be serious about keeping this blog going, I really need to commit myself to it, whether I have 30 readers on a day, or none at all!

Last, here I post a picture of red eggs, to symbolize Style N Season one-month anniversary.


Thank you for all of you who have stopped by and read my blog. I hope you enjoy it!


Please continue to comment and give your inputs.


Have a great weekend, All!


1 comment:

Wes said...

That's really creative! I've never heard of throwing a blog a Red Egg and Ginger Party! Any special traditions or customs? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...