Sunday, September 18, 2011

Spring Green, Summer Pink Flower N Fall Orange Leaves

After days spent wandering the desert, I am in desperate need of a complete beauty treatment! So yesterday I went to the beauty parlor to get my regular facial and hair spa.
I'm one of those women who enjoy pampering themselves: manicure, pedicure, milk bath, creambath, etc., but most of these delicious treatments I do myself in the sanctuary of my own home. It's a great way to relax and rejuvenate myself while all those good-for-you essentials get absorbed to my skin and hair! Besides, if you do it yourself at home, this little luxuries only take very little amount of money and time. No appointment needed, no waiting in line, no driving, no traffic jam. You can go straight to shower, nap, cook, clean, blog, work on laptop, take care of the children in the next room, or whatever a busy modern woman needs to do!
This is a picture I took while waiting for my facial.
Colorful sandals: d'Noir (Carrefour). Orange capri pants: from Hongkong. Pink tank top: unbranded. White ruffle-shirt: Victoria's Secret. Earrings: from Sydney. Bag: unbranded (ITC Mangga Dua).

Here's a closer snap of the white top. I got it on post-summer sale at Victoria's Secret Galleria Houston. I think I bought like three of them because they're classic, cute, have good quality, an excellent staple to any wardrobe, and on a very good price, too!
Before facial, I went to Ayam Goreng Suharti Restaurant because I was craving for some Indonesian-style fried chicken!


Linking up to
pleated poppy

7 comments:

Cindy Karmoko said...

love your pants!

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

Sophie A. said...

lovely!! and it does take time lol

Fabrizia said...

Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this color blocking outfit!
Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

TigerLily said...

Love all those colors, especially the bag! ;)

YURI
http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Love the colorful outfit and the white top layered over the pink is too cute, nice outfit for a facial!
Aesthetic Lounge

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

fabulous bag!!

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Love the colours you are wearing! Looking great :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...