Saturday, April 30, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
Let me tell you something about the power of a necklace, before heading to the salon, I had lunch at Fish & Co. EX and people were staring like "Why is that girl wearing a flower garden on her chest?"
Kid's stuff's soooo cool! It's fun, original, attention grabbing, and it's cheap!
So why don't you try catering your inner-child and throw something from your little sister's closet for a change? Who knows, you might end up liking it...
Friday, April 22, 2011
For church, the name of the game is neat, sweet & modest.
My personal belief about church clothes is simple:
- If a girl can primp and fuss for a date, she can also make the same effort for a "date" with the Almighty at chuch!
- The rule of a "proper" girl: you don't want to show too much skin on a "proper" first date with a "proper" guy. The same rule goes for going to church or any other religious functions. Be polite. Be considerate.
No invite the devil here, Ladies!
Linking up to:
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Work can be fun! Office can be fun!
Ngngng... not really, OK, I'm lying, but since I spend 8 hours a day in the office, I decided to make that time period as enjoyable as I can. This book inspires me to do just that. Why, can't you see from the title?
- Mellow Monday
- Tranquil Tuesday
- Wise Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursday
- Fulfilling Friday
And the book is getting me inspired to:
I don't know about you but I'm dashing off to Aksara Bookstore to get some inspiration on how to decorate office space. Ciao!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Boy, now come to think of it, I don't have any vase to put the flowers in. So what's a panicky but frugal & creative (ahem) gal to do? Get an emergency vase.
After some digging around in the kitchen cupboard, I finally decide that this free container from Oreo will do.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Don't forget the accessories! Beads. You cannot go wrong with beads. This pink mickey-mouse-bead necklace is a gift from an aunt.
I'm going for dinner with my friends straight after work, and I'm glad that this ensemble look "sweet" enough for a fun time at the mall.
I know, I know, the quality of the pictures suck. But since this is MY blog, I take the liberty to say that I'm allowed to post whatever I please. Nyah nyah nyah...
Saturday, April 2, 2011
- Have a lovely lunch with my girlfriends at a nice cafe, have a nice chat, wearing nice clothes, and eating nice food. Men are wonderful, but girls need to gather together with their own from time to time, doing a bit of girl-time classics: catching up, gossiping, comparing each other clothes & make-up, work & partner, giving & getting beauty tips & tricks, shopping for new shoes, etc.
- Combining the colors black, white and grey in my wardrobe, spiced up with fire-engine red.
- Wearing a fedora hat.
- Hanging artwork on my wall. (Even a simple one does make a difference!)
- Buying some of those gorgeous champagne flutes and use them at home. Who says I can only use champagne flutes to drink champagne? I plan to use them anytime I want to add a feel of fabulousness and luxury to my daily life. Even drinking iced water from champagne flute would make a girl feel grand. So ladylike. So classy. Even if the girl lives in a tiny rented-room and only eat rice & beans for dinner. So why don't I? I definitely would!
Why don't you?