Tuesday, February 14, 2012

He Holds The Key To My Heart


I had no idea what title I should give this post, but then I noticed these key-like earrings I wore, and decided the title on a whim. The earrings were from my Fall Haul 2011 as you can read in this post here. The point is, I want to wear pants today, but still want to look feminine, because... well, maybe because it's Valentine's Day? What do you think of my attempt, Friends? ^_^

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!








Black slacks: office uniform by Invio. Black turtleneck: Lerner New York. Blazer: tailor made. Pastel color-blocking bat-style stop: Escrava. Purse: Palomino. Shoes: Yongki Komaladi. Necklace: Warna (MKG). Earrings and bracelet: Naughty (MKG).

8 comments:

mirjam schuurkamp said...

you look pretty
happy valentine 2!

new outfit post - cold as ice
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Sara Shoemaker said...

love your accessories! especially that Darling necklace. and your previous post is darling as well! love the colors :)


The House of Shoes

Girlie Blogger said...

Gorgeous necklace. I really like it. Looks good with the shirt.
Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

Sophie A. said...

Yeah I can't wear that are too high either. I'm already tall so yeah. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes life has been busy indeed. School, school, school! lol and I'm sure work is taking your time.Don't worry about blogwalking. I do it now when I can. The good thing is not to disappear forever :)

Sophie A. said...

yeah God does everything in His own timing. I've stopped trying to figure him out because I get a headache lol. He is too big and wise. Thanks for your sound comment about it :) Very encouraging!

Miss Kwong said...

happy v day!!!
hope u had a great one.

lovely look!!!

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

Rosie said...

your jewelry is just gorgeous!!!

& i haven't tried the mermaid eye shadow pencils, so im going to def. have to try it out!! thanks girly!

xoxo

kelimutu said...

lovely picture. :)

xoxo
kelimutu from Garten Paradise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...