Monday, November 16, 2015

The Joy of Purple

 
 

 
The outfit I wore here is pretty simple, but boy, how much fun I had throwing on the touches of accessories: delicious looking colorful candy necklace, long necklace with the most beautiful pink color of a pendant, jewel toned earrings, stacks of bracelets, fun tartan purse and funky wedges. Girls just want to have fun!
 
I realize that with motherhood I had less time and care to dress elaborately, aka creating a "difficult" outfit. However, being a girlie girl who loves dressing up, I don't want to look drab, I still want to look fab! So, accessorizing is key! A woman looks like she has put a lot of thought to her looks when she accessorizes, when all she did, like in this case is wearing a very humdrum, basic, black and white outfit. It takes sooooo little time and thought to throw on the cardigan and pick whatever necklace and earrings that have similar color theme to the purple cardi.
 






I'm linking up to these wonderful Ladies:

Monday


Tuesday

Wednesday


Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

4 comments:

My Cozy Corner said...

Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

Nicole Mölders - High Latitude Style said...

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I love this outfit and the bag is great.

Unknown said...

Well, you certainly pulled together a fabulous outfit! Love the accessories and that bag, it all looks put together and polished.

Thank you for joining the #reasonstodress linkup my dear!

Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, travel and life as a mom in Italy.

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love all the fun accessories, they add such a great factor to your outfit!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...