Monday, March 20, 2017

Miracle Morning

Miracle morning is....

Having your son wake you up with noisy kisses and little cute voice. Unfortunately, AND fortunately at the same time, children are very determined, especially when waking up the parents. Ok, the mom, since Hubby is also an early riser. It means, Michael will open the curtain and let the bright rays of morning sunshine burst through the windows and explode in our bedroom. No more snoozing for sleepyhead Mommy. Let's wake up and embrace the day the Lord has given us!


On rare occasions that I managed to wake up earlier than Michael, I would be lucky to watch this live cartoon of father and son. It always makes my heart warm to see the loving relationship between these two!


Yep, Michael loves to play with his Dad. Even still half asleep.
And yep, I am a blessed wife and mom.




Ah, the miracle of a morning shower! Refreshing, energizing, invigorating morning shower! How blessed we are to live in an age where we can have clean, delicious, life-giving water, just with a turn of a knob. Especially to start the day sooo delightfully with moisturizing, sweet-scented cake of soap that comes in pretty packaging such as this one! Pure mommy bliss! What a luxury!

 

Wake up and make up! These are some objects that I deliberately place next to the beauty station where I get ready everyday. A father and son snail ceramic doll from my husband. Silly looking but meaningful to us. A hamburger shaped stuffed key chain that Michael got as a prize at school, which he gave to me as a present. And a colorful paper craft project that Michael made at school. He gave it to Mommy, since "I know you like girly stuff like this". Every morning, while putting on my make up, I would look at these cheerful objects, given with love by the men in my life, and smile. 

Thank you, Lord, for my loved ones, who love me very much. Thank you, Lord, for loving me.



Then off we go to start the day! The sky is the color of periwinkle, all over the city, people are bustling about to do their business. 

And I remember a line of a poem I once read of Robert Browning, 

"God is in Heaven. All's well with the world."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...