You might notice that recently my posts have been all scheduled ones and I have not been writing any weekly recap or weekly to-do-list. I miss journaling, but long traveling always puts extra stress to any mom/wife and a glitch in anyone's daily routine. I'm getting back on track and I realize that without my weekly to-do-list, my daily to-do-list becomes blah and uninspired and repetitive. I don't have any small goals to achieve, I don't have any small projects to do. So I decided to once again write my weekly to-do-list on this blog to keep me focus.
This week's to-do-list:
- Read Chapter 16 of Barbara Kingsolver's "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle": Smashing Pumpkins.
- Read and contemplate on the Book of Proverbs Chapter 4.
- Interview potential contractor for renovation project.
- Declutter and organize my work desk.
- Organize Michael's closets.
- Organize property files online.
- Purchase new sandals and bottles for Michael.
- Pay bills.
- Fix refrigerator downstairs.