Friday, August 22, 2014

My New Journal N Weekly To-Do-List

Hello, Friends!

You might notice that recently my posts have been all scheduled ones and I have not been writing any weekly recap or weekly to-do-list. I miss journaling, but long traveling always puts extra stress to any mom/wife and a glitch in anyone's daily routine. I'm getting back on track and I realize that without my weekly to-do-list, my daily to-do-list becomes blah and uninspired and repetitive. I don't have any small goals to achieve, I don't have any small projects to do. So I decided to once again write my weekly to-do-list on this blog to keep me focus.

It's just apt that I have finished using my old to-do-list notebook to the last page and am starting to use this new one! I truly love this because it's small enough to carry everywhere or throw inside my purse, but not too small that I have difficulty writing on its pages. I also like the fact that the pages are colorful and decorated. I love cheerful, cute things to use on a daily basis!



Enough said.

This week's to-do-list:
  • Read Chapter 16 of Barbara Kingsolver's "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle": Smashing Pumpkins.
  • Read and contemplate on the Book of Proverbs Chapter 4.
  • Interview potential contractor for renovation project.
  • Declutter and organize my work desk.
  • Organize Michael's closets.
  • Organize property files online.
  • Purchase new sandals and bottles for Michael.
  • Pay bills.
  • Fix refrigerator downstairs.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love the colors! I definitely need to start using mine and list out my To-Dos as well.

Good luck! :)

X
Christina Ly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...