The flowery chiffon top has a halter neck. Since I'm going to mass, I layer it up with this white doily-like knitted cardigan. (Is this a cardigan? I don't know how to call it)
These might be fun things to try:
- Take pictures with funny art or craft work and strike a cute pose. Who cares if you're not a child anymore? Having fun doesn't have age limit!
- Create a paper collage statement card and give it to someone you love, like your mom, your child (perhaps in their lunch box?) your friend or your partner.
- Keep pretty collectibles like seashells, marbles, pressed flowers, or even just colorful pushpins in a jar, tied with a ribbon.
- As the artwork says: love is sharing. Why not try share lunch with a friend or a colleague? Especially is you're a good cook and she's not.
- And in honor of the last picture: what about eating fresh tomato slices sprinkled with a little sugar on a warm summer day?